Example game play screens
How to Play
- Asgardian Stones Touch™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-bet lines (fixed) video slot. The game features Colossal symbols, a Bonus Wheel, Free Spins, Wild substitutions, and the Avalanche™ feature.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the Bet level selector.
- The coin value is set using the Coin value selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except the Bonus Wheel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only, except wins from the Bonus Wheel.
- The symbols fall into position in the reels, instead of spinning.
- A winning bet line will start an Avalanche.
- Symbols in winning combinations explode and disappear, leaving space for a second Avalanche of symbols.
- The Avalanches continue until there are no more wins.
- Avalanche wins are added to any bet line wins.
- All symbols in the main game and in Free Spins also appear as a Colossal version, except for the Wild symbol in the main game. The Colossal symbol is a symbol block of 2x2 or 3x3 symbols.
- Colossal symbols are fully or partially displayed depending on how the reel lands.
- Symbols in winning combinations explode and disappear, and the entire Colossal symbol is removed even if only a small section of the symbol took part in the winning combination.
- All remaining symbols fall to the bottom-most position to fill the empty spaces, leaving space for a new Avalanche of symbols. The Avalanches continue until there are no more wins.
- During the Avalanche, a Colossal symbol may fall in. Once the Colossal symbol has been placed, any remaining empty spaces are filled with regular symbols. It is not possible to have 2 or more Colossal symbols visible at the same time.
- Any part of a Colossal symbol included in a winning bet line pays according to the Paytable.
Colossal Crush Feature
- After the first Avalanche, the Colossal Crush feature can be activated in both the main game and in Free Spins.
- A Colossal symbol must always have symbols in all the positions directly underneath it.
- When a new Colossal symbol falls down, it may randomly crush extra rows of symbols underneath it.
- If there still are empty positions underneath the Colossal symbol, as a result of a previous win, the Colossal symbol falls, crushing all symbols on the row underneath it. This continues until the Colossal symbol is at the bottom of the screen or until there are no empty positions underneath it.
- Each time a Colossal symbol falls down a row and crushes at least one symbol, a multiplier is awarded.
- For each row a symbol is crushed, the multiplier increases by 1 with a maximum multiplier of x4. The multiplier is applied in the next win evaluation and is then reset to 1, that is, each multiplier may only be used once.
Bonus Wheel Feature
- The Bonus Wheel is a symbol block of 3x3 symbols that can land on the last 3 reels only, in both the main game and in Free Spins. It may land fully or partially visible in the play area.
- Once all Avalanches and win evaluations are over, the Bonus Wheel stops. Coin wins, Free Spins, or both, may be won on the Bonus Wheel.
- The number of coin wins and Free Spins won in the active fields of the Bonus Wheel will be equal to the number of rows the 3x3 symbol covers, that is, +1 prize for each row.
- A coin win from the Bonus Wheel is 1, 2 or 5 times the total bet, with the maximum coin win being 36 times the total bet.
- Unlike regular symbols, the Bonus Wheel is not removed after the win is awarded, meaning there will be no Avalanche after its evaluation.
- In addition to the Colossal Crush feature multiplier, the coin win values on the Bonus Wheel are also multiplied. However, this multiplier is not reset if there is a following Avalanche, instead if the multiplier increases again, the multiplier on the coin wins is increased further. When the Avalanche stops, the Bonus Wheel coin win is evaluated.
- Bonus Wheel wins are added to any bet line wins.
- There are 3 fields in the Bonus Wheel awarding 5 Free Spins each. A win from the Bonus Wheel in the main game may therefore activate 5, 10 or a maximum of 15 Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- The number of Free Spins awarded is according to the Paytable.
- In Free Spins the Wild symbol may be a Colossal Wild symbol.
- If a Colossal Wild is part of the win, it is split up into 1x1 Wild symbols.
- The Wild symbols that are part of a win explode and disappear.
- The Wild symbols that are not part of the win stay on the reels and are part of the next Avalanches until there are no more wins.
- The Bonus Wheel can be reactivated a maximum of three times in Free Spins, and activate a maximum of 25 additional Free Spins in total.
- The total win field includes any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet line wins.
Tap to start playing at the current bet lines, bet level and coin value.
In landscape mode, touch the game area to hide the Spin button.
Quick Stop: Tap the game area during a spin to stop the reels.
Tap to access the game settings and game information.
Tap to turn Sound on or off without going to the settings menu.
Quick settings menu
Tap the plus sign to access the Quick settings menu.
Tap to turn Autoplay on or off without going to the settings menu. Sets 50 rounds by default.
Tap to turn Quick spin on or off without going to the settings menu.
Tap to leave the game.
Game Settings and Game Information
- Game Sounds: Tap the switch to turn sounds on or off.
- Autoplay: Drag or tap the slider to enable autoplay to set the autoplay options and the number of rounds. Autoplay plays the game for the selected number of spins.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Stop if Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won before the set number of autoplay rounds.
Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- Quick spin. Tap the switch to turn the Quick spin on or off.
- Left Hand Mode. Tap to turn the left hand mode on or off.
- Bet in cash: Shows your bet amount in selected currency.
- Bet in coins: Shows your bet amount in coins.
- Bet level: Drag or tap the slider to select the number of coins to bet per bet line.
- Coin value: Drag or tap the slider to select the coin value.
Tap to view winning combinations and payouts.
Tap to view the game rules.
Tap to view your latest game history.
The game history is available only when playing for money.
Tap to go back to the main game.
Autoplay and Quick Spin
Tap to start Autoplay. The number of spins selected is displayed on the button.
Tap to stop Autoplay. The number of spins remaining is displayed on the button.
Tap to start Quick spin.
Note: Some operators may not offer all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.31%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.