Example game play screens
How to Play
Cash Point is a 3-reel, single pay-line game which plays like a pub fruit machine!
Numbers on the pay line add to the trail, and the BONUS position awards one of 6 classic fruit machine bonuses!
During the reel game, overlaid numbers on reel symbols increment the trail. The trail may hold over from game to game at random, as indicated by the "TRAIL HELD" icon.
Choose Your Bet
You can select your bet by pressing the BET + and BET - buttons.
Start The Game
To play the game, select your bet and click the SPIN button to start the game.
How do I win?
To win you must match 3 or more symbols on the pay-line
Bonus wins are added to pay line wins.
Click the Paytable button to view the pay line combinations and symbol win values.
At random, in the reel game, you may be awarded a random feature. These are:
- SPIN A WIN: The reels spin to a prize.
- CASH GRAB: If a 3 of a kind win is above the payline, the win is stepped down and awarded.
- INSTANT WINNER: A high value prize is spun on to the payline.
- MONEY GO ROUND: Reel symbols higlight in a circular motion; press SPIN for a symbol to be selected and the prize awarded.
The Trail Bonus awards one of the following:
- Respin: Reels spin to a new position possibly yielding a win or trail addition
- Add Again: Number on the reels are added to the trail
- Numbers In View: All numbers in view are added to the trail
- Double Trail: The trail is doubled to position 8
- Boost: The trail is boosted to a higher position
- Stopper: The trail dapples; press SPIN to stop the dapple and the trail will advance to the displayed level
Once above position 8 on the trail, the Cash Cards Bonus is active. One feature game is selected when the bonus starts; press COLLECT to take the feature or press SHUFFLE FEATURE to choose another feature.
Each shuffle uses 1 Cash Card.
The feature games are:
- Reel Money: The middle reel spins, press SPIN to stop the reel, which then shows a winning symbol. Other reels the spin to complete the win.
- Cash Stopper: Win values dapple on the cash ladder. Press SPIN to stop the dapple and be awarded a prize.
- Win Streak: A series of winning reel spins are awarded.
- Cash Repeater: Reels spin to a cash value, which is paid and a repeat chance awarded.
- Reel Roulette: Reel symbols illuminate in a circular motion. Press SPIN to begin the slowdown and be awarded a prize.
- Cash Climber: Three attempts to stop the flashing cash value are awarded. A successful attempt pays the win and moves the next step up the ladder.
- Fast Cash: The reels spin to a prize value, which is paid, and a repeat chance may be awarded.
- Win Stepper: Reels step to the lowest win, which is paid, and then a step YES/NO is shown. Press SPIN, and if YES is displayed, the reels will step to the next win on the cash ladder.
- 7th Heaven: A red or blue 7 prizes is awarded.
- Pick A Win: The reels are spun to a win. You are offered the choice to press SPIN to take the win, before the reel spin off to another win.
- Cash Falls: A cascade is shown on the cash ladder, press SPIN to begin the slowdown and be awarded a prize. A repeat chance is then offered.
- Jackpot Repeater: The jackpot is awarded and a repeat chance offered.
At the end of a feature game, a bonus prize may be awarded, or the feature may repeat to offer another prize.
At random, the Cash Point title may turn red, this indicates that a large win will be awarded.
There is no skill element to this game whatsoever; all outcomes are predetermined and cannot be influenced by external factors.
- This game has a minimum average return to player (RTP) of 95.84%.
- Awards are shown in currency
- Winnings from a single game are limited and cannot exceed £250,000
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays
Game rules are correct at November 28, 2017
The game, software, artwork and audio is Copyright (c) 2017 Betdigital Limited