Example game play screens
How to Play
- Guns N' Roses Video Slots Touch™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line video slot featuring Wild substitutions, Expanding Wilds, the Appetite for Destruction Wild, Bonus symbols, Encore Free Spins, Legend Spins, a Solo multiplier and a Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only, except for wins with Bonus symbols and wins in the Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game.
- Only 1 randomly activated feature or Bonus feature can be activated per spin (except for if Encore Free Spins are awarded from the Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game).
Wild and Expanding Wild
- Wild symbols can appear randomly anywhere on the reels, apart from on reel 3 in the Appetite for Destruction Wild feature, and substitute for all symbols except for Bonus symbols.
- Wild symbols turn into an Expanding Wild which automatically expands to cover the entire reel.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- Expanding Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except for the Appetite for Destruction Wild, the overlay Wild in Legend Spins and the overlay Stacked Wild in Encore Free Spins.
Random Features in the Main Game
- In the main game there are 3 features which are randomly activated: Legend Spins, the Appetite for Destruction Wild, and the Solo multiplier.
- The Legend Spins feature is randomly activated and awards 1 Stacked Wild for the first spin. The Legend Spins feature then has 2 re-spins with 2 Stacked Wild reels.
- A Stacked Wild is a Wild symbol that covers 3 positions on the reel. The same band member symbol can appear on other reels but it will not be stacked or act as a Wild symbol.
- On the 1st spin, reel 3 is a Stacked Wild reel, on the 2nd spin reels 1 and 5 are Stacked Wild reels, and on the final spin reels 2 and 4 are Stacked Wild reels.
- Bonus symbols can not appear on the reels during Legend Spins.
- Re-spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the spin that activated the re-spin.
- At the end of Legend Spins, the total win from Legend Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Legend Spins.
Appetite for Destruction Wild
- The Appetite for Destruction Wild feature is an overlay Wild in the shape of a cross that can land randomly, either fully or partially displayed, on reel 3 on one of the 3 possible reel positions according to the PAYTABLE.
- The Appetite for Destruction Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except for Bonus symbols.
- Appetite for Destruction Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- The Appetite for Destruction Wild can not be activated when 3 Bonus symbols appear anywhere on the reels, or if Legend Spins has already been activated.
- When the Appetite for Destruction Wild is activated, no other feature can be activated.
- Bonus symbols can not appear on the reels during the Appetite for Destruction Wild feature.
- Wild symbols can appear anywhere on reels 1,2 4 and 5 during the Appetite for Destruction Wild feature, but can not expand if the Wild symbol appears beneath the Appetite for Destruction Wild.
- However, if the Wild symbol lands on the same reel, above or below the Appetite for Destruction Wild, the Wild symbol will expand only to the position on the reel not covered by the Appetite for Destruction Wild.
- The Solo multiplier feature is a random multiplier that awards a win multiplier of x4 - x10 to a winning bet line, when all the bet line wins consist of matching symbols, or matching symbols including Wild substitutions.
- When the Solo Multiplier is activated, there will be one winning symbol but it can be on multiple bet lines since there are Expanding Wilds on the reels. All wins are multiplied by the win multiplier (x4-x10) for the entire win.
- The multiplier is displayed on reel 4 and represents the number of winning symbols that pass through the highlighted middle position of the reel.
- The Solo multiplier is activated if there are at least 3 matching symbols in a bet line win.
- The Solo multiplier is activated for 1 winning symbol per spin only (excluding Wild symbols).
- The Solo multiplier can not be activated if Legend Spins or the Appetite for Destruction Wild have already been activated.
- The Solo multiplier can not be activated when 3 Bonus symbols appear together anywhere on the reels, or when a Bonus symbol appears anywhere on both reels 1 and 3.
- All bet line wins are multiplied by the Solo multiplier for the entire win in the current spin.
Bonus Features: Encore Free Spins, Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game and Coin Wins
- 3 Bonus symbols appearing anywhere on reels 1,3 and 5 in the main game, randomly award one of 3 features: Encore Free Spins, the Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game or a coin win.
- Before the Bonus feature starts, a Bonus Wheel appears and starts spinning. Tap the stop button to stop the wheel spinning and see which Bonus feature is activated. The wheel stops automatically after a short period of time if the stop button is not tapped.
- The minimum coin win is 200 and the maximum is 600. This is multiplied by the bet level played and the total is displayed on the Bonus wheel.
Encore Free Spins
- Encore Free Spins activates 10 Free Spins.
- During Encore Free Spins, a band member symbol will appear as an overlay Stacked Wild symbol on reel 2,3 or 4 in each spin. The corresponding band member symbol will act as a Wild on all other reels for the spin.
- A Stacked Wild is a Wild symbol that covers 3 positions on the reel.
- Bonus symbols can not appear on the reels during Encore Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins can not be won during Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- At the end of Encore Free Spins, the total win from Encore Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Encore Free Spins.
Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game
- The Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game is a Pick & Click game with 3 levels. Players have a number of picks, which award coin wins.
- On Level 1 the coin wins range from 20-40 coins, on Level 2 the coin wins range from 40-100 coins, Level 3 the coin wins range from 60-200 coins and all coin wins are multiplied by the bet level played.
- In addition to the coin wins, on all levels in the Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game, Free Spin symbols and a +1 pick symbol can also appear randomly as an overlay.
- The Crowd Meter displays collected coin wins and players progress towards the next level.
- 3 Free Spin symbols appearing during the entire Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game activate 10 Encore Free Spins.
- Any Free Spins symbols awarded, are displayed in the boxes in the FREE SPINS field.
- The Encore Free Spins are played when the Bonus game is complete and any wins have been collected.
- The coin payout values are based on bet level 1.
- On Level 1, 3 clicks are awarded out of a total of 8 available picks to award coin wins. 60 coins is the minimum coin win awarded.
- 1 Free Spin symbol can be awarded during Level 1.
- Up to 3 Free Spin symbols can be awarded from all 3 levels combined.
- Level 2 is activated when the minimum of 60 coins is collected in Level 1 and the number of picks remaining is 0.
- At the start of Level 2, 3 new picks are awarded.
- Level 3 is activated when a total of 300 coins or more accumulated from levels 1 and 2 is reached, and there are no picks left.
- On Level 3 it is possible to double the total win for the feature, by accumulating a total of 800 coins, the total Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game win will be multiplied by 2.
- On levels 2 and 3, if the maximum number of picks left for the level is reached, no extra pick is awarded.
- At the end of the Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game, the total win from the Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game is added to any wins from the round that activated the Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game.
Tap to start playing at the current bet lines, bet level and coin value.
In landscape mode, touch the game area to hide the Spin button.
Quick Stop: Tap the game area during a spin to stop the reels.
Tap to access the game settings and game information.
Tap to turn Sound on or off without going to the settings menu.
Stop Bonus Wheel
Tap to stop Bonus Wheel.
Quick settings menu
Tap the plus sign to access the Quick settings menu.
Tap to turn Autoplay on or off without going to the settings menu. Sets 50 rounds by default.
Tap to turn Quick spin on or off without going to the settings menu.
Tap to leave the game.
Game Settings and Game Information
- Game Sounds: Tap the switch to turn sounds on or off.
- Autoplay: Drag or tap the slider to enable autoplay to set the autoplay options and the number of rounds. Autoplay plays the game for the selected number of spins.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- Stop if Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won before the set number of autoplay rounds.
Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- Quick Spin: Tap to start Quick spin.
- Left Hand Mode: Tap to turn the left hand mode on or off.
- Bet in cash: Shows your bet amount in selected currency.
- Bet in coins: Shows your bet amount in coins.
- Bet level: Drag or tap the slider to select the number of coins to bet per bet line.
- Coin value: Drag or tap the slider to select the coin value.
Tap to view winning combinations and payouts.
Tap to view the game rules.
Tap to view your latest game history.
The game history is available only when playing for money.
Tap to go back to the main game.
Autoplay and Quick Spin
Tap to start Autoplay. The number of spins selected is displayed on the button.
Tap to stop Autoplay. The number of spins remaining is displayed on the button.
Tap to turn Quick spin on or off without going to the settings menu.
Note: Some operators may not offer all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.98%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.