Kronos is the Zeus sequel and has a free spins feature where you can get up to 100 free spins. Look out for stacked wilds in the base game and the free spins feature which could really boost your wins.
Example game play screens
How to Play
- WILD is wild for all symbols except FEATURE.
- WILD appears on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- KRONOS in a winning combination on adjacent reels pays left to right (beginning with the leftmost reel) or right to left (beginning with the rightmost reel).
- Paytable reflects current bet configuration.
- Only highest winner paid per winning combination.
- Line pays must occur on adjacent reels, beginning with the leftmost reel.
- 3 or more scattered FEATURE symbols trigger the Feature.
- Free spins are awarded based on the number of scattered FEATURE symbols.
- 5 scattered FEATURE symbols award 100 free spins.
- 4 scattered FEATURE symbols award 25 free spins.
- 3 scattered FEATURE symbols award 10 free spins.
- Click the "START FEATURE" button to start the free spins.
- During free spins, 3 or more scattered FEATURE symbols add additional free spins to the amount of free spins remaining.
- During free spins, an alternate set of reels is used.
- Winning combinations for these reels are identical to the base game.
- During Free Spins, the bet per line and the active paylines remain the same as the spin that triggered the feature.
- Wins on multiple paylines are added together.
- Total line bet must be divided equally between each active payline; therefore, all total bet amounts are not available.
- The total bet is the number of lines multiplied by the cash bet on each line.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.94%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company.
Malfunction Voids all Pays & Plays.