Example game play screens
How to Play
- Lost Relics Touch™ is a 5-reel, 5-row video slot with Cluster Pays™ mechanic featuring Coin Win, Extra Wild, Extra Scatter and Free Spins.
- The game is played with clusters of symbols, 1-10 bet levels (20 coins per level) and different coin values.
- There are no bet lines.
- 6 or more symbols appearing in a cluster award a win according to the Paytable.
- A symbol is part of a cluster if it is horizontally or vertically adjacent to the same symbol.
- Multiple clusters of the same symbol that are not adjacent to each other pay as separate clusters.
- Simultaneous wins from multiple clusters are added.
- Only the highest win per cluster is paid.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- A cluster win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- A cluster win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- In the main game, when a spin results in a winning combination, up to five instances of three random features in any combination may be activated after the reels stop, but before any wins are paid out.
- The main game contains the following random features: Coin Win feature, Extra Wild feature and Extra Scatter feature.
- In the main game, random features may be randomly hidden under the symbols which are a part of a winning cluster.
Coin Win Feature
- When the Coin Win feature is activated, one of the symbols in a winning combination awards a coin win of between 3 and 30 times the bet.
- The symbol awarding the coin win is still a part of the winning cluster.
- Any wins from the Coin Win feature are added to any wins from the round that activated the Coin Win feature.
Extra Wild Feature
- When the Extra Wild feature is activated, three extra Wild symbols are awarded and randomly placed on the reels in the positions that are not part of the winning cluster and not occupied by Scatter or Wild symbols.
- Three extra Wild symbols placed on the reels may result in activating another feature.
- Up to 15 Wild symbols may appear on the reels as a result of the Extra Wild feature.
- Wild symbols may contribute to a cluster of any symbol and may be a part of more than 1 cluster.
- Wild symbols award a win only in combination with other symbols.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination in a cluster according to the Paytable.
Extra Scatter Feature
- When the Extra Scatter feature is activated, one of the symbols in a winning combination awards an extra Scatter symbol.
- No more than 3 Scatter symbols may be awarded in total from base game and the Extra Scatter feature.
- After 3 Scatter symbols are awarded in either base game and/or by the Extra Scatter feature, the Extra Scatter feature cannot be activated.
- The symbol awarding the Extra Scatter is still a part of the winning cluster.
- 3 Scatter symbols collected in the main game activate 10 Free Spins.
- Scatter symbols can appear anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 in the main game (except Scatter symbols awarded by the Extra Scatter feature which appear in the winning clusters in the main game).
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated them.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
Hidden Chest Feature
- Hidden Chest feature is available in Free Spins only.
- In Free Spins, a chest occupying a number of spaces is randomly hidden behind the reels.
- Spaces under the winning clusters become uncovered and may reveal the hidden chest.
- Uncovered spaces carry over to the next spin until the chest is fully uncovered.
- Once all spaces covering the chest have been uncovered, the chest is awarded and a random number and combination of the following features are granted to the player: Extra Free Spins, Sticky Wild and Coin Win.
- When the Extra Free Spins feature is granted in a chest, an additional Free Spin is automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- The maximum number of Extra Free Spins that can be awarded in a single Free Spins session is 25.
- After awarding the total of 25 Extra Free Spins, the chests stop granting Extra Free Spins in the given Free Spins session.
- When the Sticky Wild feature is granted in a chest, a Wild symbol randomly takes position of another symbol on the reels and remains there until the end of Free Spins.
- A Sticky Wild cannot replace another Sticky Wild.
- The maximum number of concurrent Sticky Wilds present on the reels is 6.
- When the Coin Win feature is granted in a chest, a coin win of between 1 and 30 times the bet is awarded.
- After a chest has been found, the uncovered spaces are reset and must be uncovered again, and a new chest is hidden in a random location.
- There are 3 types of chests: small, medium and large.
- The type of the chest is randomly picked from the 3 types, except for the first two chests which are always either small or medium.
- Small chests grant 3 to 5 instances of features.
- Small chests always grant at least 1 Extra Free Spin.
- Small chests grant up to 1 Sticky Wild per chest.
- Small chests are 2 spaces wide and 1 space tall.
- Medium chests grant 6 to 10 instances of features.
- Medium chests always grant at least 2 Extra Free Spins.
- Medium chests grant up to 2 Sticky Wilds per chest.
- Medium chests are 2 spaces wide and 2 spaces tall.
- Large chests grant 11 to 15 instances of features.
- Large chests always grant at least 3 Extra Free Spins.
- Large chests grant up to 3 Sticky Wilds per chest.
- Large chests are 3 spaces wide and 2 spaces tall.
Tap to start playing at the current bet level and coin value.
In landscape mode, touch the game area to hide the Spin button.
Quick Stop: Tap the game area during a spin to stop the reels.
Tap to access the game settings and game information.
Tap to turn Sound on or off without going to the settings menu.
Quick settings menu
Tap the plus sign to access the Quick settings menu.
Tap to turn Autoplay on or off without going to the settings menu. Sets 50 rounds by default.
Tap to turn Quick spin on or off without going to the settings menu.
Tap to leave the game.
Game Settings and Game Information
- Game Sounds: Tap the switch to turn sounds on or off.
- Autoplay: Drag or tap the slider to enable autoplay to set the autoplay options and the number of rounds. Autoplay plays the game for the selected number of spins.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won before the set number of autoplay rounds.
Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- Quick spin: Tap the switch to turn Quick spin on or off.
- Left Hand Mode: Tap to turn the left hand mode on or off.
- Bet in cash: Shows your bet amount in selected currency.
- Bet in coins: Shows your bet amount in coins.
- Bet level: Drag or tap the slider to select the number of coins to bet.
- Coin value: Drag or tap the slider to select the coin value.
Tap to view winning combinations and payouts.
Tap to view the game rules.
Tap to view your latest game history.
The game history is available only when playing for money.
Tap to go back to the main game.
Autoplay and Quick Spin
Tap to start Autoplay. The number of spins selected is displayed on the button.
Tap to stop Autoplay. The number of spins remaining is displayed on the button.
Tap to start Quick spin.
Note: Some operators may not offer all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.30%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.