Example game play screens
How to Play
Red Hot Chilli Steppa is a 20 winline 5X3 Chilli themed slot game that features 4 types of ‘Hot & Spicy’ Free Spins bonus rounds.
Please note that this game is connected to the CORE JACKPOT BONUS (CJB) and 7% of the total RTP is allocated to the CJB.
- Set your stake: On the left of the screen, the player can choose their stake by pressing the + and - buttons. The stake will be shown in the Total Stake meter.
- Each press of PLAY will action each reel to spin to a random position. Wins are paid for matching 3, 4 or 5 of-a-kind symbols on winlines.
- Line wins pay left to right. All line win symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning from the far left.
- All wins shown on different winlines will be shown and paid to the player.
- The Wild symbol can substitute for ALL other symbols EXCEPT bonus scatter symbols, to help create a line win. Using a Wild symbol to complete a line does not incur any extra multiplier, other than the win for the symbol(s) it substitutes for. Only the highest paying win on each line will be counted.
- There are 4 types of Free Spins bonus features, triggered by 3 scatter bonus symbols on reels 1-3-5 only which trigger 10 Free Spins. There is an associated payout for two scatter symbols of x1 stake.
- On each of the reels 1, 3 and 5 there is a special symbol position on the middle row framed by a flaming square aperture. These middle positions on reels 1, 3 & 5 are the ‘HOT ZONES’. Depending where the bonus trigger symbols land differentiates the 4 free spin features:
- Once 2 free spin bonus triggers have landed on the reels 1 and 3, there will be anticipation on the 5th reel. Any 3 bonus symbols in view on the reels will trigger one of the free spin bonus rounds.
- 50% of ALL bonus feature triggers will be through a ‘Steppa’ function. If 2 of a kind Chilli’s land in the reels, the ‘Chilli’ that triggers the feature will step into the reels. This can be from the top or bottom of the reels not currently in view or in view and step into the ‘HOT ZONE’.
- The player will be awarded a base number of 10 Free spins. However, during the ‘Free Spins’ if the player lands further ‘Chilli’ trigger bonus symbols, they will be awarded further Free Spins.
One Bonus Chilli trigger symbol = 1 Free Spin
One Bonus Chilli trigger symbol in a flaming Hot Zone = 2 Free Spins
Mild (10 Free Spins)
- This is triggered by having 3 bonus ‘Chilli’ trigger symbols with noneof them in the flaming ‘HOT ZONE’ positions.
- There will be 10 free spins with stacked symbols on the reel bands.
- The reels will be populated with the symbols in the table below, therefore removing the Cherries and the Lemons.
- During these ‘Mild Free Spins’ if the player lands on further ‘Chilli’ trigger bonus symbols they will be awarded further free spins.
Hot (10 Free Spins)
- This is triggered by having 3 bonus ‘Chilli’ trigger symbols with one of them in a flaming ‘HOT ZONE’ position. There will be 10 Free Spins with stacked symbols on the reel bands. The reels will be populated with the symbols in the table below, therefore removing the Cherries, Lemons and the Melons.
- During these ‘Hot Free Spins’ if the player lands on further ‘Chilli’ trigger bonus symbols they will be awarded further Free Spins.
Super Hot (10 Free Spins)
- This is triggered by having 3 bonus ‘Chilli’ trigger symbols with two of them in the flaming ‘HOT ZONE’ positions. There will be 10 Free Spins with stacked symbols on the reel bands. The reels will be populated with the symbols in the table below, therefore removing the Cherries, Lemons, Melons and Grapes.
- During these ‘Super Hot Free Spins’ if the player lands on further ‘Chilli’ trigger bonus symbols they will be awarded further Free Spins.
Red Hot (10 Free Spins)
- This is triggered by having 3 bonus ‘Chilli’ trigger symbols with all three of them in the flaming ‘HOT ZONE’ positions. There will be 10 Free Spins with stacked symbols on the reel bands. The reels will be populated with the symbols in the table below, therefore removing all the Cherries, Lemons, Melons, Grapes and Horseshoe.
- During these ‘Red Hot Free Spins’ if the player lands on further ‘Chilli’ trigger bonus symbols they will be awarded further Free Spins.
Core Jackpots Bonus
- Please note that this game is connected to the CORE JACKPOT BONUS, (CJB). This game has 7% RTP allocated to the CJB. This is a 7 stage bonus game which can trigger 7 progressive global jackpots which are incremented by ANY Core Gaming content that is designed to plug into this system. This is branded ‘Party Pots’.
- During any spin on the game, a firework rocket may shoot up from the Party Pots area, located at the bottom of the screen. If this explodes, then the Party Pots feature has been activated.
- In each level, (Party), the player will be prompted to pick from 26 stars. The player can find the following:
CASH - a cash value that gets added to your Total Win.
JACKPOT - win the current progressive amount for the Party in play.
COLLECT - ends the Party event.
TICKET - gain 3 VIP tickets to be upgraded to the next Party.
- It is possible to be upgraded through all 7 Parties. The Party event is only over if the player finds ‘COLLECT’.
- A progressive pot is only available to be won during the correlating Party ‘pick me’ level.
Progressive Party Pots: During each standard reel spin a proportion of the money staked is added to each cashpot. There are seven progressive pots which are
House Party Pot: seeded at £50
Pool Party Pot: seeded at £100
Club Party Pot: seeded at £200
Beach Party Pot: seeded at £500
Boat Party Pot: seeded at £1,000
Concert Party Pot: seeded at £5,000
Vegas Party Pot: seeded at £15,000
- The progressive Party Pots consists of a fixed minimum amount which gradually increases by a percentage of funds inputted into the game until it is won. When a Party Pot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again.
- The progressive Party Pots are available in "Real Play" only.
- Winning a progressive Party Pot neither contributes to, or is affected by, the daily cumulative winning’s limit.
- All players contribute 0.1% of each bet placed to each progressive pot on every game (0.7% in total).
- Party Pots progressive pots payout will be rounded down to 2 decimal points.
- All players are eligible to win the progressive Party Pots on every game.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the Party Pots. The Party Pot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
- In the event of a non-responsive game or problem during a draw, the game will repeat the incomplete draw and display the result to the player when the game is next launched.
- In the event of equipment failure or planned/unplanned terminations, progressive Party Pot parameters, (including cashpot values and incremental percentages), are fully restored with identical parameters, after restart.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Pressing the rotating arrow icon, above the Play button, will open the Autoplay functionality. This functionality is not made available if Autoplay is not allowed in that particular jurisdiction.
- Pressing the ‘settings’ button, on the right-hand side of the base game screen, will open the Paytable information. The player can press the left and right arrow buttons to access the in-game information. Pressing the ‘X’ button will return the player to the main game interface.
- Accessing the Paytable will allow the player to toggle the sounds on/off, via the settings button, located on the left-hand side of the paytable. On a device that is compatible, the player can also turn on/off the vibrate function. On launch of the game, the default setting will be ON for both of these options.
- + and - buttons on ‘Total Stake’ adjust the player's Total Stake on each spin.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Line wins will pay from left to right only.
- Adjustment of the stake will dynamically alter the awards in the paytable.
- In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player’s account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
- All results are predetermined.
- This game has a theoretical return to player (RTP) of 95.00%. Inclusive of the Core Jackpot ‘Party Pots’ bonus.
- Any payout which gives out fractional payments will be truncated to two decimal places.
- The maximum payout in one spin in this game including the ‘Party Pots’ feature is capped at 250,000.00, excluding the ‘Party Pots’ progressive Jackpots.
- The maximum payout in one spin in this game is capped at £250,000.00.
- System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
- Due to high production values of this game, lower-tier hardware may run into compatibility issues and, in certain instances, you will not be able to play.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- © 2018 CORE Gaming Limited. All rights reserved.
- Unauthorised copying of any images or content by any means is not permitted.