The game is based on the popular Rubik's® Cube Puzzle. However, the player can not rotate the cube at all or affect anything else in the game, they simply need to press the 'Play' button and then the cube will rotate randomly and when it stops the player is awarded winnings based on how many completed sides and lines there are. Only 3 sides of the cube are shown and used for the payouts. Each spin the letters of the game logo also light up (this is at random and not linked to the result of the cube at all) and there will be a random number of these lit, from 0 to all 6 letters of "Rubik's". If all 6 letters are lit then the game will go to the 'Freeplays Mode' where the player gets Freeplays and can also get extra cubes so they have more chance of winning and could win more.
Step 1: Getting Started
• The total amount you have staked will be shown in the STAKE box at the bottom right of the screen.
• Press the 'Stake Up' and 'Stake Down' buttons to choose a stake per play.
• As you change the stake, the paytable on the left will be updated to reflect the stake currently selected.
Step 2: How To Play
• Press PLAY to start the game. The Rubik's Cube will then start to rotate randomly.
• Between 0 and 6 of the letters of the logo will then light up and play a sound as lit. (If all 6 letters are lit then after the winnings are highlighted the player will get to the FreePlays bonus).
• The cube will then stop rotating and the amount won will be determined by the number of lines and sides of the same colour.
• 3 squares of the same colour in a straight line (not diagonal) on the same side will count as one line. If all the squares on a side are the same colour then a bonus side payout is also awarded for that side as well as the line payouts.
• The Side Payouts are on the top right of the game. The line payouts are shown on the left.
• Any winning lines you have will be highlighted on the paytable and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
• The colours of the squares are: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White and Yellow. (These are all treated equally - there is no colour that is worth more than another colour).
• The player has to select one of the 27 squares that are on the cube and that will then peel of the sticker in that position which will show a prize to the player. The prize will either be additional FreePlays or additional cubes.
• The extra cubes will mean the player has more chances to win and these will also be shown by the extra columns in the 'Line Payouts' table and the 'Side Payouts' table.
• The player will get to pick a random number of different squares until they peel one off that says START - and at this point the FreePlays will start.
• FreePlays will each play out automatically and will be for the same stake that was placed for the last bet.
• FreePlays can be re-triggered during FreePlays mode, so you could be awarded with extra FreePlays - if all 6 letters of the Rubik's logo light up then an extra prize will be awarded. This time however the player does not get to choose any squares and is just shown what they won in a popup. Also only extra cubes or extra FreePlays are awarded (cant get both as only one prize is awarded).
• There is a maximum of 9 cubes in total that can be used, after that only additional FreePlays would be awarded.
• All winnings during FreePlays mode will be credited to your account balance after each play. A message summarising all your FreePlays winnings will be displayed after all FreePlays are completed.
Turbo Mode On/Off: Select to play the game in Turbo mode to reduce the animations and see the final results faster
Change Audio:There are two different sets of audio available in the game. You can change it by pressing the Change Audio button in the bottom left of the game or change it from the options.
This game has a Return to Player of 94.5%. - Malfunction voids all pays and play.
Our help guides will answer all the questions you may have about playing games here at Sky Vegas as well as useful information.
Frequently asked questions