Example game play screens
How to Play
Wild Rain is a 20 winline 5X3 reel slot, Orientally themed around the weather and stormy rain. In the base game, the game features ‘Raining Wilds’ which drop down from the top of the reels and are persistent on each spin until they move down off the reels. There are 6 modifiers and a ‘Raining Wild’ Free Spins round.
- Set your stake: On the left of the screen, the player can choose their stake by pressing the + and - buttons. The stake will be shown in the Total Stake meter.
- Each press of PLAY will action each reel to spin to a random position. Wins are paid for matching 3, 4 or 5 of-a-kind symbols and also 2 of-a-kind Wild and Logo symbols on winlines.
- Line wins pay left to right. All line win symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning from the far left.
- All wins shown on different winlines will be shown and paid to the player.
- The Wild symbol and ‘Raining Wilds’ symbols can substitute for ALL other symbols, EXCEPT scatter symbols, to help create a line win. Using a Wild symbol to complete a line does not incur any extra multiplier other than the win for the symbol(s) it substitutes. Only the highest paying win on each line will be counted.
- There are ‘Raining Wilds’ symbols that can appear on any of the 1 to 5 reels. This unique gameplay is persistent from game to game. When the player presses ‘PLAY’, the reels spin as they normally do in a traditional slot. However, occasionally, sets of overlaid ‘Raining Wilds’ start to drop down from any of the 5 reel positions above the reels. Once the ‘Raining Wilds’ has started, these ‘Raining Wild’ symbols remain on their own reels and move one position down per spin.
- As they move down the aperture, the player will see these Wilds for 3 spins. More ‘Raining Wilds’ can appear in the reels and there will be periods of play when NO ‘Raining Wilds’ are present.
- Bonus Scatter Symbols: These symbols can appear on any reel. 3 or more Bonus scatter symbols landing on any of the reels will trigger the Bonus feature and award Free Spins as follows:
- 3 Bonus scatter symbols in view trigger 10 Free Spins
An extra 5 Free Spins will be awarded for each additional Bonus symbol in view.
Base Game Modifiers
During the base game, on any spin there will be a chance that the stormclouds gather and a lightning or wind modifier will strike the reels, awarding one of the following modifications:
- Lightning Times: Player presses PLAY, the reels keep spinning, the storm clouds gather and lightning strikes the reels and a multiplier is shown to the player. If there are any wins once the reels come to a halt, these are multiplied by the value that was shown. This does not guarantee a win.
- Wild Lightning: Player presses PLAY, the reels keep spinning and lightning strikes multiple symbol positions on the reels which are then populated with ‘Raining Wild’ symbols. The reels then come to a halt. This does not guarantee a win. These ‘Raining Wild’ symbols remain in position for subsequent spins, moving down 1 position on each subsequent spin until they are removed from the reels.
- Bonus Chance: Occasionally, a Bonus Free Spins trigger symbol will drop down into view. This overlaid Bonus trigger symbol will remain on its own reel and move down one position per spin. The player will see the overlaid trigger symbol moving down the reels for the next 3 spins. There maybe more Bonus trigger symbols that appear on the reels.
- Hurricane Wild: At random, the ‘wind’ could pick up after a player presses PLAY and shifts the current ‘Raining Wild’ symbols in view from right to left, lining them up on the left hand side. The reels will then land naturally at random. Subsequent spins move these 'Raining Wild' symbols down by 1 position on the reels until these move off the reels.
- Tornado Wild: At random, after the player presses PLAY, a ‘tornado’ could pick up and lift the current ‘Raining Wild’ symbols upwards and into view. The ‘Raining Wilds’ will move upwards towards the top of the reel window as far as they can go. The reels will then land naturally at random. Subsequent spins move these 'Raining Wild' symbols down by 1 position on the reels until these move off the reels.
- Lightning Bonus: In the base game, if the player gets 2 Bonus symbols anywhere in view the lightning could turn any random symbol into the third Bonus symbol needed to trigger ‘Raining Wild’ Free Spins.
Raining Wild Free Spins
On triggering the feature, the player will be awarded a number of Free Spins. The Free Spins mechanic is an enhanced version of the base game in that, if any ‘Raining Wilds’ appear, they will persist and move down one position each spin but will be far more frequent and will have a greater chance of awarding additional Wilds.
- Any normal Wilds that spin in naturally contribute to any payline but will NOT become ‘Raining Wild’ and will spin off on the next spin.
- During the ‘Raining Wild’ Free Spins, the scatter Bonus symbols will still be present on the reels. If 2 or more Bonus scatter symbols land anywhere in view, then further Free Spins are triggered as follows:
- 2 Bonus scatter symbols trigger 5 Free Spins
- 3 Bonus scatter symbols trigger 10 Free Spins
- 4 Bonus scatter symbols trigger 15 Free Spins
- 5 Bonus scatter symbols trigger 20 Free Spins
- All wins will be relative to the current total bet and the base game paytable.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Pressing the rotating arrow icon, above the PLAY button, will open the Autoplay functionality.
- Pressing the ‘settings’ button, on the right-hand side of the base game screen, will open the Paytable information. The player can press the left and right arrow buttons to access the in-game information. Pressing the ‘X’ button will return the player to the main game interface.
- Accessing the Paytable will allow the player to toggle the sounds on/off, via the settings button, located on the left-hand side of the Paytable. On a device that is compatible, the player can also turn on/off the vibrate functionality. On launch of the game, the default setting will be ON for both of these options.
- + and - buttons on ‘Total Stake’ adjust the player's Total Stake on each spin.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Line wins will pay from left to right only.
- Adjustment of the stake will dynamically alter the awards in the paytable.
- In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
- All results are predetermined.
- This game has a theoretical return to player (RTP) of 93.89%
- For any payout which gives out fractional payments, these will be truncated to 2 decimal places.
- The maximum payout in one spin in this game is capped at £250,000.
- System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
- Due to high production values of this game, lower-tier hardware may run into compatibility issues and, in certain instances, you will not be able to play.
Terms and Conditions
- © 2018 CORE Gaming Limited. All rights reserved.
- Unauthorised copying of any images or content by any means is not permitted.