Example game play screens
How to Play
Wolf on Win Street is a 20 Line 5X3 reel slot themed upon the stock market based in the 1980s. The game features ‘Wolfie’s Wild Stocks’ in the base game, modifiers and a unique bonus Free Spins round which allows the player to ‘Keep’ or Sell’ any offered expanding Wild reels.
- Set your stake: On the left of the screen, the player can choose their stake by pressing the + and - buttons. The stake will be shown in the Total Stake meter.
- Each press of PLAY will action each reel to spin to a random position. Wins are paid for matching 3, 4 or 5 of-a-kind symbols and also 2 of-a-kind Wild and Logo symbols on winlines.
- Line wins pay left to right. All line win symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning from the far left.
- All wins shown on different winlines will be shown and paid to the player.
- The Wild symbol can substitute for ALL other symbols EXCEPT Bonus scatter symbols. Using a Wild symbol to complete a line does not incur any extra multiplier other than the win for the symbol(s) it substitutes. Only the highest paying win on each line will be counted.
- There is a ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbol that can appear on any of the 1 to 5 reels. There will only be one ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbol per reel. If a ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbol lands in view, then it will activate whatever event or value that is above that individual reel. During Free Spins, the ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbol will activate the expanding Wilds trading event. The ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbol also acts as a normal ‘Wild’ symbol too.
- Bonus Scatter Symbols: These symbols can appear on any reel. 3 or more Bonus scatter symbols landing on any of the reels will trigger the Wolfie’s Free Spins feature and award Free Spins as per the table below. Two scatter symbols on reels 1 to 4 will trigger an anticipation on the next reels.
- If a player triggers the Wolfie’s Free Spins feature, they will always win a predefined amount of Free Spins and also a ‘Welcome Bonus’ prize, (multiplier of current stake), at the start of every feature:
Wolfie's Wild Stocks
Above the 5 reels in the base game will be 5 ‘stock market positions’, represented by a panel streaming text across the reels. On every spin, multiplier values, spaces, (represented as dots), or the words ‘BONUS’ scroll across rapidly, like a stock market ticker. The ticker comes to rest just before the reels stop, so, at the top of each reel, there will be a random award. If the ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbol appears on any reel, it will act as the trigger to receive the reward, if any, at the top of that reel.
Base Game Modifiers
Awarded via a telephone call to the Wolfie character:
- Crazy Stocks - Player presses PLAY, reels keep spinning, the 5 values above the reels will scroll along the ticker and all will be ‘big’ multiplier values. Should the ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbol appear on the reels, then the corresponding value above, on that particular reel, will be multiplied by the current game stake and paid as a big win to the player. It is possible to achieve ‘Wolfie Wilds’ on every reel. This does not guarantee a win.
- Market Mover - Player presses PLAY, a market position ‘bar graph’ will appear in front of the reels, moving from right to left. As this bar graph moves, it will be populated with ‘Wilds’. Each of the bars on the chart will have stacked Wilds which fill the reel positions at various heights. Once this settles, the bar graph positions effectively, become Wild symbols and then the reels will land and pay the player any wins. This does not guarantee a win.
- Market Crash - Player presses PLAY and a line graph will appear in front of the reels. This will leave a trail of random Wilds on the ‘peaks’ and ‘troughs’. Once this settles, the Wilds will be in place, (on the line of the graph), and the remaining base game symbols will land. This does not guarantee a win.
- Bonus Chance - All 5 of the panels above the reels will state ‘BONUS’, therefore, any ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbol in view will trigger Wolfie’s Free Spins feature.
Bonus Free Spins Feature
During the Wolfie’s Wild Free Spins feature, the Free Spins will play out and execute any wins, as per a normal spin, without taking a credit. If a ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbol lands, it expands to cover the whole reel, creating a ‘Wild’ reel. Any wins created by the expanding ‘Wild’ will be paid to the player.
- Expanding Wilds trading offer: If a ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbol lands, it covers the whole reel. The game will then make you an offer in the trading event to either ‘KEEP’ or ’SELL’ that ‘Wild’ reel and any others that the player has already got.
- If the player accepts the instant cash offer ‘SELL’,this will remove the expanding ‘Wild’ for the rest of the Free Spins and the cash will go into the Total Win field.
- If the players ‘KEEPS’the expanding ‘Wild’, then the cash offer is declined and the player keeps the expanding ‘Wild’ reel in place for the rest of the Free Spins.
- The player maynot get any ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbols during the Free Spins which, in turn, means there will be no offers during the Free Spins.
- It is also possible to get multiple offers via the ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbols landing again. Further ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbols can land at random with a possibility to get up to5 Wild reels and, therefore, 5 offers during the Free Spins feature.
- If the player chooses to accept an instant cash offer, (‘SELL’),removing the expanding ‘Wild’ reel, the player will still get other offers if further ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbols land. This will repeat on each and every ‘Wolfie Wild’, however, the offer value made may be different, based upon the position of the expanding ‘Wild’ reel and how many Free Spins are left. The offers will be based upon probabilities and risk.
- If the player has declined the instant cash offers and ‘KEEPS‘the expanding ‘Wild’ reels, the player will still get offers if further ‘Wolfie Wild’ symbols land. The offer made may be different, based upon the position of the new expanding ‘Wild’ reel, also the other expanding ‘Wild’ reels in view and how many Free Spins are left.
- Please note: If the player has declined the offer and ‘KEEPS‘the expanding ‘Wild’ reels but, on the next offer, chooses to accept the new offer ‘SELL‘, this will remove ALL the current expanding ‘Wild’ reels in view for the next Free Spins.
- Bonus scatter symbols are not available during Free Spins.
- All wins will be relative to the current total bet and the base game paytable.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Pressing the rotating arrow icon, above the PLAY button, will open the Autoplay functionality. This functionality is not made available if Autoplay is not allowed in that particular jurisdiction.
- Pressing the ‘settings’ button, on the right-hand side of the base game screen, will open the Paytable information. The player can press the left and right arrow buttons to access the in-game information. Pressing the ‘X’ button will return the player to the main game interface.
- Accessing the Paytable will allow the player to toggle the sounds on/off, via the settings button located on the left-hand side of the paytable. On a device that is compatible, the player can also turn on/off the vibrate function. On launch of the game, the default setting will be on for both of these options.
- + and -buttons on ‘Total Stake’ adjust the player's Total Stake on each spin.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Line wins will pay from left to right only.
- Adjustment of the stake will dynamically alter the awards in the paytable.
- In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
- All results are predetermined.
- This game has a theoretical return to player (RTP) of 95.58%
- Any payout which gives out fractional payments, these will be truncated to 2 decimal places.
- The maximum payout in one spin in this game is capped at 250,000.
- System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
- Due to high production values of this game, lower-tier hardware may run into compatibility issues and, in certain instances, you will not be able to play.
Terms and Conditions
- © 2018 CORE Gaming Limited. All rights reserved.
- Unauthorised copying of any images or content by any means is not permitted.